Getting to and from the Venue
- There is ample free parking close to the venue. There is no designated accessible parking.
- There is no designated drop off point.
- The nearest bus stop to the venue is on Paisley Road West. Buses servicing this stop include: 38, 38A, 90, 121, 153, 353, N9, and simpliCITY 9, 9A, 10.
- Dumbreck is the closest train station.
- The closest subway station is Kinning Park, less than one minute away: www.spt.co.uk/subway.
If you require support to reach Kinning Park Complex in order to attend our events, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Venue
There is ramped access to the main entrance on Cornwall Street. The doors do not open automatically.
There are two gender-neutral toilets on the ground floor which are wheelchair accessible.
BSL interpretation will be available during the following events:
- Surname Viet, Given Name Nam [screening] + History & Womxn’s Histories [discussion] // Saturday, 23 March 2019, 1.30 pm
- More TBC.
All films will be screened with English captions or subtitles.
We have a budget to provide translations during introductions and discussions if you (or a group of you) are not confident to converse entirely in English. If you’d like to have a translator present, please contact us via email with your language requirements and which events you would like to attend at email@example.com.
Our Safe Space Policy applies throughout the duration of the festival. Please make yourself familiar with this document. If you have any concerns, get in touch with the festival organisers via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our events.
Seating is available. There are chairs, provided on a first-come,
The floor downstairs is light grey and red linoleum, with wooden flooring upstairs.
The lighting is bright.
The venue is well ventilated.
Guide dogs are welcome.