Femspectives is looking for a Festival Assistant who will support the delivery of the Online Festival Weekender 2021 and work closely with the two festival co-producers. The role comprises tasks including support on marketing, admin and technical aspects of the delivery of online events and is limited to 40 hours spread out over one month. All tasks will be carried out remotely.
Femspectives is a film series and festival in Glasgow. It provides a platform for feminist storytelling and safe spaces for conversations about feminisms, social issues, and politics. Read our Mission Statement.
- Assisting in the creation of marketing assets (Facebook, Eventbrite, Zoom)
- Supporting on technical aspects of the delivery of online events (Zoom)
- Assisting the festival producers with community engagement
- General admin support
- Interest in film and feminisms
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Eventbrite and Zoom (specific training will be provided)
- Good communication skills
- Interested in gaining experience in a small arts organisation
- A short statement about why you are interested in the role or a short video no more than 5 minutes
- CV (optional)
If you require any assistance or additional support, or have any questions about the role send us an email at email@example.com
What we offer
£600 fee (£15/hour for 40 hours)
Data top-up can be provided (if required)
Contract Period: Tuesday, 30 March to Tuesday, 27 April 2021.
Hours pre-festival: 18 hours (1 day per week from 30 March)
Hours during festival period (19-25 April): 22 hours (primarily on the festival days, 23-25 April)
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Wednesday, 3 March 2021.
Interviews will take place between Wednesday, 10 to Friday, 12 March 2021.
You can find out Equalities & Diversity Policy here.